PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.georgiascakes.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
• Who we are and how to contact us.
• By using our site you accept these terms and conditions.
• We may make changes to these terms.
• We may make changes to our site.
• We may suspend or withdraw our site.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.georgias-cakes.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
1.1 www.georgiascakes.com is a site operated by All Time Website for and on behalf of Georgia Green.
1.4 We may make changes to our site. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. We may suspend or withdraw our site. Our site is made available free of charge.
1.5 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
1.7 Our site is only for users in [England/the UK].
1.8 You must keep your account details safe
2 How you may use material on our site
2.1 We are the owner of this site, and in the material published on it. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
2.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
2.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
2.4 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us to do so.
2.5 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
2.6 We are not responsible for websites we link to. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. User-generated content is not approved by us.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
© Copyright Georgia's Cakes · All Rights Reserved